London-based firm announces takeover of Mirus IT
Professional services firms are beginning to take a larger share of the tech budget, with over a third of MSPs and resellers now seeing marketing firms as competitors, CRN research confirms
Are you looking to resell Microsoft cloud services including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Microsoft 365 and Dynamics 365?
Do you need a CSP Indirect Provider?
Are you getting the best service from a current provider?
Selecting an Indirect Provider is a big decision. It's vital to choose a partner who can provide the services and support your business needs.
Are you a managed service provider who is looking to reinvent how you sell your services, or are you looking to add a new tactic to your sales pitch?
If you are, look no further as we have the perfect guide - "Selling Managed Services - 6 Tips to reinvent your sales pitch". In this guide produced by Conncectwise find out how you can make the most of your sales opportunities, how best to overcome the customers concerns about pricing and how to set your company apart from the competition.
To learn more download your guide today.
The cost for each hour of downtime for medium sized company is a staggering $6,500. That is a price tag that few businesses can afford to pay and is the reason that your IT team needs to make sure they have a strong backup offering for their data...Download
- IT Lab hits £75m revenue following third acquisition in three years
- 'We don't believe in paying Audi prices for a Honda' - Optiv exec on why it didn't bid for SecureData or SecureLink
- Hosting provider Cogeco Peer 1 relaunches as Aptum Technologies
- Alibaba's cloud business continues to surge
- Five tech companies that split in half (and a big one that was nearly forced to)